Compassion, Caring & Legal Expertise
Our attorneys have represented numerous families after tragic, fatal accidents in the Kansas City area. We offer compassion and we deliver action that gets results. While money cannot truly compensate you for your loss, it can ease the financial burden you may now be under.
At Nash & Franciskato, our lawyers understand the complexities of Missouri and Kansas wrongful death laws and have the experience and determination to take on tough, complex wrongful death lawsuits that other lawyers might not pursue.
Our wrongful death experience extends to cases involving:
- All types of automobile accidents, including those caused by highway defects or occurring at railroad crossings
- Premises liability lawsuits for slip and fall accidents that have fatal consequences or unsafe conditions, such as inadequate security
- Product liability claims against manufacturers of automobiles, vehicle parts and a wide range of other consumer goods
$2.4 Million Wrongful Death Settlement for an employee who, while working on a cell tower, fell 600 feet while riding in a bucket that was negligently rigged by his employer in violation of OSHA regulations
$270,000 Settlement against Landlord for failure to maintain working smoke detectors in Government Assisted Housing resulting in the death of 2 children.
Questions? Our team is here to answer them for you. Contact us at (877) 284-6600.
Compensation for Surviving Family Members
Our wrongful death lawyers have earned multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements in trucking and other accident cases. Our thorough accident investigation and comprehensive approach shows the full consequences for surviving family members.
$2 million settlement in the wrongful death of a young mother hit by a truck while walking her bicycle in an intersection.
Dedicated Kansas City Wrongful Death Attorneys on Your Side
At the Nash & Franciskato Law Firm in Kansas City, what we offer goes beyond experience. Our goal is to help you and your family put your lives back together by obtaining the compensation to ease the financial burden caused by your loved one’s death.
Our legal team is dedicated to you, helping you focus on your recovery while we pursue your wrongful death claim.
With our attorneys, you will have:
- Over 80 years of combined experience
- Trusted legal advisor committed to your needs
- Free, no-obligation review of your case
- Super Lawyers for over 10 years
- The AV Preeminence Rating for Ethical Standards & Legal Ability
- Compassionate advocacy for you and your family
Receive A Free Evaluation from Experienced Wrongful Death Attorneys
For an honest, informed wrongful death lawsuit consultation and the aggressive representation you need, contact our lawyers in Kansas City today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.