Compassion, Caring & Legal Expertise
Our attorneys have represented numerous families after tragic, fatal car accidents in the Kansas City area. We offer compassion and we deliver action that gets results.
At Nash & Franciskato, our lawyers have the experience and continued determination to take on tough, complex wrongful death lawsuits that other lawyers might not pursue. From children left motherless to young people rendered quadriplegic, we will pursue a wrongful death settlement to help you recover and regain the greatest possible quality of life.
Compensation for Surviving Family Members
Our wrongful death lawyers have earned multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements in trucking accident cases with our thorough accident investigation and comprehensive approach to showing the full consequences for surviving family members.
Our wrongful death experience extends to cases involving:
- All types of automobile accidents, including those caused by highway defects or occurring at railroad crossings
- Premises liability lawsuits for slip and fall accidents that have fatal consequences or unsafe conditions, such as inadequate security
- Product liability claims against manufacturers of automobiles, vehicle parts and a wide range of other consumer goods
- $2.4 Million Wrongful Death Settlement for an employee who, while working on a cell tower, fell 600 feet while riding in a bucket that was negligently rigged by his employer in violation of OSHA regulations
- $2 million settlement in the wrongful death of a young mother hit by a truck while walking her bicycle in an intersection.
- $270,000 Settlement against Landlord for failure to maintain working smoke detectors in Government Assisted Housing resulting in the death of 2 children.
Receive A Free Evaluation
For an honest, informed wrongful death lawsuit consultation and the aggressive representation you need, contact our lawyers in Kansas City today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.