Call Now For A Free Consultation
(816) 496-4868

Personal Injury Lawyers

Over $4,000,000 won in personal injury cases. Our success in personal injury negotiation and litigation in Kansas City is built on knowledge, discipline, and creative insight.


Get in contact the capable counsel you need now. One of our experienced personal injury lawyers will speak with you personally and provide you with a free, no-obligation case evaluation. Please call us at (816) 496-4868 or complete and submit this brief e-mail form

What types of damages can I be compensated for in a personal injury case?

This will vary by state, but in general, damages may include medical expenses, pain and suffering, mental distress, lost wages, scarring and disfigurement, permanent physical impairment, nursing care, rehabilitation, property damage and other similar expenses.

Injuries sustained can range from burns, amputation, soft tissue damage, back and neck injuries, brain and head traumas, knee and shoulder damage, spinal cord injuries, cuts and lacerations, and broken and fractured bones.

If I am in an accident, are there things I should not do?

This is a good question. Most people focus on what they need to do after an accident and do not really think about things they should avoid.

  • DO NOT admit fault, apologize, or assume blame for the accident. Be sure you request a copy of the police report, give a detailed description of the accident, and take plenty of photos.
  • DO NOT settle until all of your medical treatment is finished and your injuries completely healed. If you do, you may miss including some of the final treatment expenses.
  • DO NOT sign Release forms or checks with Releases on them before you are ready to settle.
  • DO NOT talk to people about the case unless you need to. This includes sharing ANYTHING on social media. If anyone asks, either say nothing or thank them for asking and tell them you cannot make any comments. You especially do not want to say that you are feeling fine or any other comments about your health.

Your personal injury attorney will guide you in what you need to do.

Contact Us